Milestone Trucking services a 100-mile radius that includes the two largest ports in Southern California:
The Port of Los Angeles: Located in San Pedro Bay, 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, this port encompasses 7,500 acres, 43 miles of waterfront and features 25 cargo terminals, including passenger, container, breakbulk, dry and liquid bulk, automobile and warehouse facilities. For more information, visit http://www.portoflosangeles.org
The Port of Long Beach: Located adjacent to The Port of Los Angeles in the San Pedro Bay, this port is comprised of 3,200 acres of land, ten piers and 80 berths. To learn more about the Port of Long Beach, go to http://www.polb.com/default.asp
To receive a free, customized trucking quote, click here.
||Did You Know?
- The Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles account for over $5 billion annually in U.S. Customs revenues
- Over one million jobs throughout the United States are supported by the Port of Long Beach
- Long Beach is the second busiest port in the country and the 18th busiest container cargo port in the world
- The Port of Los Angeles handles almost $190 billion of cargo a year
- The top imports in the Port of Los Angeles are: furniture, apparel, auto parts, electronic products and footwear. Its top trading partners are China/Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam